Tuesday 13 January 2009

Tagging Game

It seems that I have been tagged by Jo Blackmore (aka GreatGeography) for a blogging "game". The idea is that I tell you, BreconGeography readers, seven things you didn't know about me! So here goes...

1) I have two gorgeous kittens called Bart and Homer and they are very similar to their namesakes. Bart (Grey) is very mischevious whilst Homer (Blonde) is just plain dull.

2) I went on a fieldtrip to New York City when in my second year at Aberystwyth University and we stumbled upon the filming of Sex and the City. I saw Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) and the chap who plays Mr Big. To top it all off, the director told me to 'stop loitering'.

3) I have an unhealthy obsession with white chocolate - now it has to be Nestle Milkybar, not Cadburys Dream or any of the cheap, nasty stuff! I don't know what it is, but there definitely is a marked difference.
4) My all time favourite film has to be Dirty Dancing (I know, it's sad...) I can recall the script from start to finish..."That was the summer of 1963 etc etc etc..."
5) Before becoming a teacher I worked at Next in Cardiff and I was shoe and accessory (handbags, purses, belts, purfume...) manager on Ladieswear.
6) It is my daily ritual that I watch at least two episodes of Friends every night whilst in bed with a cup of tea - it is my kind of wind down!
7) I am a rollercoaster enthusiast although I am very annoyed with myself for chickening out on Speed at Oakwood - very unlike me it has to be said!


Unfortunately, everybody I would want to tag has already been tagged so for the time being, this is a dead end. Sorry fellow taggers.

Instead I am going to ask pupils to leave a comment detailing their own 7 facts about themselves. Should make interesting reading.

1 comment:

Miss Blackmore said...

Great post for a great blog! Good for our students as well to discover the person behind the geography teacher label! ;)